At Premier Serviced Properties our aim is to offer our guests a variety of great value Serviced Apartments ranging from a one bedroom flat to a 5 bedroom house, throughout the Central Belt of Scotland.
We provide fully furnished accommodation for contractors working away from home, and for leisure guests who may be looking for a few nights away. We offer an ideal cost-effective alternative to hotels and guest houses.
The majority of our bookings are from corporate contractors wishing to accommodate their staff. This enables the contractors with the convenience of having “home comforts” to hand, for example, being able to cook their own meals, do their own laundry, and generally just relax as they will have the sole use of the whole property. Staying in a hotel generally does not give these benefits, but usually only includes the use of one bedroom and bathroom.
Corporate companies and leisure guests alike can make a significant saving using a Serviced Accommodation property in comparison to a hotel stay.
Why should I consider becoming a Premier Property Partner?
We are always looking for people with investment properties to share our journey and partner with us.
Here are few reasons why you may wish to consider partnering with us:
- Higher return on investment than a buy-to let investment property provides.
- Better tax incentives when operating a Serviced Accommodation business rather than a buy-to-let rental property.
- Very low risk strategy. Payments from guests are taken prior to arrival at the property.
- Property is kept well maintained to a good standard to ensure maximum occupancy levels.
- Occupants are classed as “guests” and not “tenants”, therefore no tenancy regulations or legislation to comply within no evictions or hassles to deal with.
- Totally hands-free business model.
- 4 Profit Sharing business models to choose from.
- Easy Onboarding.
- If needed, we can provide all furniture and fittings to get you started on a pay-as-you-go basis.
There are lots of other reasons, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with details of your property and we can schedule a call to discuss the way forward.