We provide the following services, bespoke to our Client’s requirements.
- Supply of all Furniture and Fittings to set up as a Serviced Accommodation property.
- Repair or Replacement of Furniture and Fittings for the duration of the contract.
- Listing on OTAs (Websites)
- Corporate Agents
- Revenue Management
- Guest Communications
- Self Check-In Management
- Complaint Resolution
- Cleaning Management
- Linens Management
- Consumables Management
- Maintenance Management
- Finance Management
- Pro-Active Sales Team
- Client’s Operational Costs incorporated into Monthly Statement.
The above list shows an overview of what we do, and our clients have several different business models to choose from.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there a minimum night stay?
- Yes, we offer a minimum of 2 nights stay as we have found this to be the most
profitable model for our Partners.
- Do you request Identification Documents from the guests?
- Yes, we carry out Identification checks on all of our guests which includes the
provision of officially recognised photographic ID documents, eg, passport or
driving licence, along with residential and/or company details.
- Do you check guests’ payment details?
- Yes, we ensure that the guests’ payment details match up with what we have
received from the OTAs.
- What payment platform do you use to process guest payments?
- We use the internationally recognised Stripe platform to process our guest
payments. This is a high security platform which informs us if there are any
issues with the security of the guest’s payment.